Monday, January 10, 2011

More of my DIY...

The engagement party has long passed - But I'm tired of having to go through 200 pictures in my phone to get to these. And it's about time I put something on this to update and keep it current!

<- These are the fondant leis I made for the top of the cake. They sparkled but with my crappy camera phone you can't tell. 
These were the favors once they were completed - I don't think I took any pictures of the cookies themselves - it was a busy day/night. Not to mention very very long! 
<- These are the fortunes for the fortune cookies. All beach theme to keep with the idea. They're not fortunes so much as nice sayings. 

 <- These are the envelopes I made for the Thank You cards. I cut them on the cricut and then glued and embossed each one with the plaid folder to give it a very authentic vintage feel. 



 <- These are the cards and envelopes I made for the Holiday Card swap I participated in. 




These are some fondant pieces I've been playing with for some cookies. 





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home