Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Yesterday's project was chill since I decided to take a tiny break from the invitations for the afternoon and move on to Thank You Tags. I used a silver card stock and a double sided card stock with a solid blue on one side and a shimmer pattern on the other. And that's about all I did yesterday after work. I attempted to finish adding the ribbons to the embossed strip but they are being uncooperative, so when I'm ready to attach the strips to the invitation is when I will do the ribbons also. Tonight I anticipate gluing the two Thank You tags together and stringing a ribbon through the center so they just have to be tied when ready :)





1 Comments:

At August 3, 2010 at 11:54 AM , Blogger mary said...

looking great so far!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home